Monday, February 1, 2010

Life lessons

So we all have one life to live, and with that life there are lessons you must go through. Some lessons are given, and told to you ahead of time for you to understand, the other 90% are hurdled at you with forces a tornado couldn't achieve. How to act, what to say, whats appropriate and not appropriate to say are a few of the normal ones, all horrible lessons to mess up (saying something stupid or doing something that upsets someone) but easy to learn from and not really harmful. Some lessons are have real brutal consequences but we are told about them like pregnancy, drugs, alcohol, debt and where your heart rests and to whom you trust and obey. I had 2 great opportunity to bring my friends closer to the Lord and did not know how, nor was I prepared, so it failed. But God's grace is amazing, he will forgive you for everything! lies, stealing, cheating, allowing things to have influence over your capacity to think for yourself, like drugs or alcohol. Even what I have done, not being a good witness. Did you know that whatever you think is a sin becomes one?

with friend's I wasn't a strong believer, I was still learning, and they needed someone with strong beliefs. They hardly ever saw me as a God fearing man standing up and proclaiming what sin is.

I would hope to encourage you to STAND UP! stand up! for Jesus and be an example for our Lord and Savior

God Bless.
-Daniel

James
(4:17) Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment