Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why It took a year and a half to write a post.....

Wow its been quite a while.... its been a year and a half sense I have blogged last. And WOW what an adventure the lord had waiting for me. I sold my parents house, moved upstate to Gaylord, Michigan and am now attending Bible College! I gave in to what the Lord wanted for me,and its been the best thing that has ever happened. My thirst for knowledge is that of Solomon want for wisdom, and the Lord has blessed greatly! Hes taken me out of my comfort zone and placed me where I should have been all along and he has a great work for me to do there. I'm attending Grace Baptist College, I'm now a Sophomore taking Pastoral assistant with a concentration in Youth. I'm the assistant bus captain on the Central Lake, Belair, and Alba bus route. I just started as Bro.Tim Bish's assistant in 6th Grade Boys Sunday School and in the middle of my freshman year became Dormitory Supervisor. I work at the Hampton Inn and love every minute of it! The Lord really has been a blessing, and oh how worthy his is to be praised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment